Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Will's Incredible Bio Answers! (ECHO ECho echo)

Last, but far from least, it's me and my CG Bio! 

Name: Will "Danger"

Geek Nickname: ChillyWilly, WilK(as in "Got WilK?"), 

Fictional Character You Identify Most With: Deadpool because I like talking to me, myself and I,  Captain America, Superman, Wall-E, and Kenpachi Zaraki and Kyouraku Shunsui from Bleach

Favorite Comic Book Hero: Deadpool because Psychosis and Schizophrenia are in.

Favorite Comic Book Villain: Magneto, Joker, Taskmaster, Bullseye, Mr. Mxyzptlk or Deathstroke/Slade.

Favorite Comic Team: X-Men, Justice League, Green Lantern Corps, Thunderbolts, and any "team-up" with Deadpool.

DC or Marvel: To me, this is like someone asking you what your favorite nipple is? I grew up watching, reading, and loving both. I did not segregate my action figures based on what comic or series they were from. To me, my heroes are on one side of the couch, and the villains are on the other. But if I had a gun to my head, most likely from my favorite character, I would pick Marvel, all day everyday.

Favorite Geeky Website: Superherohype.com, Geekexchange.com

What sites do you check every day? Facebook, IGN, eBay, CNET,Superhero Hype, Geek Exchange,

Favorite Gaming System: Nintendo, the original.

What Gaming System(s) Do You Own? NES, Wii, Sega Genesis, Sega CD, Xbox 360, Playstation 1, 2, & 3, iPhone, iPad, and a few other Japanese plug and plays that have a ba-jillion games on them. 

Favorite Video Game(s): Ice Hockey for Nintendo, Rocket Knight Adventures, Ratchet and Clank (all), Spiderman (mostly any/all), LA Noire, Batman:Arkham City, Mario Kart, Street Fighter EX3,Super Mario Bros. (NES), Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 & 2, to name a few.

Most Anticipated Game(s): Halo 4, Deadpool, Assassin's Creed III,

Favorite Movie(s): Untouchables, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Fight Club, The Dark Knight, Boiler Room, Rounders, Good Will Hunting, Wall-E,

Favorite Movie Trilogy: Indiana Jones (I don't count the crystal skull garbage).

Most Anticipated Movies: Tyler Perry's We the Peeples...Ha ha ha I'm just kidding, Man of Steel, The Great Gatsby, Catching Fire, World War Z,  Sin City: A Dame to Kill for, Thor: The Dark Worlds, Iron Man 3, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, R.I.P.D., Pacific Rim, Lone Ranger, The Goon, and Deadpool, to name a few.

Favorite Current TV Shows: Suits, Sherlock, Misfits, Wipeout!, Ultimate Spiderman, Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes,  Being Human, Destination Truth, No Reservations, most cooking shows... this is a long list.

Favorite Off the Air TV Shows: Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, Life on Mars (BBC),The Twilight Zone, Eye on the Bay, X-Men, Superman:The Animated Series, Batman: The Animated Series, Spiderman, Lois and Clark, The Adventures of Brisco County Jr. (you know you love that show and they still use the music for sporting events on NBC!), I could go on for years.

Do you have any collections? An insane amount of baseball cards, sports memorabilia, comic books, and historical San Francisco trinkets.

Your Best Costume/Cosplay: Tough call. As anyone who knows me will tell you, I LOVE getting dressed up in costumes! But, I was one of the Blues brothers with one of my best friends as the other brother. We got in to strangers parties, we were getting free shots and drinks left and right, I felt like a celebrity. However, the time I dressed up as a cop for Bay to Breakers and continually got stopped to ask for directions, people hiding their less than legal beverages, and busting people for said beverages only to tell them I wasn't a real cop, was pretty awesome. 

Favorite Literary Genre: Non-Fiction, nothing more unbelievable than the real thing. 

Favorite Sci-Fi/Fantasy Book: I'm going to go on a limb here and say that Graphic Novels probably don't count. That being said, I'm really digging the whole Hunger Games Trilogy. I'm on the second book, so don't ruin it for me. But there are numerous short stories that I read when I was in college that I really liked. Did I mention I'm an English Major? I didn't? Good, let's keep it that way. 

Favorite Sci-Fi/ Fantasy Protagonist: Like I said, reading Hunger Games, Katniss, in the book, is entirely different than in the movie, so I'd say her. Any girl you can shoot a bow, track a person, and sleep in a tree, can go camping with me anytime. 
If you guys get a chance, watch Lockout. Guy Pearce's character is one of my favorite characters ever.

Favorite Sci-Fi/ Fantasy Antagonist: The Sith. I like Star Wars as much as the next guy, but man, I wish they would do more with the Sith! It's one thing to have really good guys, but it's even better to have even worse bad guys!!! You can't have a really incredible Protagonist without and equal if not better antagonist! I wish they would do a whole Star Wars movie, or at least an episode of the Clone Wars, dedicated to how bad ass the Sith are.
I'm also a huge fan of Manga, and would throw The Akatsuki from Naruto or The Espada from Bleach.


Alcoholic Drink of Choice:
Irish Whiskey (always with an "E"), and sometimes Gin.

Favorite Trope:
That's a fish right?

What do you do in your free time? Save the planet from impending doom, help wayward cats down from trees, try not to suck at softball and dodgeball, get lost in the woods both on and off trails, sports that have anything to do with water, run the occasional obstacle course, find the greatest sandwich known, and not known, to man, try new hobbies (this month I'm learning Bartitsu!), try to figure out where the hell the Pabst sign from San Francisco went, with the occasional micro brew tour and video game fest every now and again.  

What do you Geek out over?
More like what don't I Geek out over?

1 comment:

  1. Graphic novels are fine by me - I did V for Vendetta in one of my answers

    ReplyDelete